View Single Post
Old
12-25-2013, 06:36 PM
OnlyTruth
Objectivity&Justice

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
It's certainly not that simple, there's a little bit more to it than that. If you believe it's that simple, go ahead.

You don't need another beer, you need a glass of water.

And here we go. Hank is having a bad season and all of a sudden nothing Hank has done is worth water. All the haters come storming in bunches with their new accounts (coincidence? I think not), after years of repression where you couldn't spew your hate during all these years without looking like fools. After Gomez, Redden and Drury, this is the worst contract in Rangers history. And while you're at it, name one goalie in hockey history that has carried his team single handedly to a cup. I will spare you the trouble: no one. Not even Hasek could.
Hank is playing exactly the same way this season as he did in all other seasons, except maybe 2005-2006. I just don't understand how you can't see this. Don't let those 30 games win per season fool you. It was all because of the fact that he played almost all games. He probably leads in loses as well. Consider this: even if you don't make the playoffs you can still get 30 wins if you play a lot. Not a big deal. But it did create a lot of hype around the NHL.

Simple math!

Last edited by OnlyTruth: 12-25-2013 at 06:42 PM.