View Single Post
Old
12-25-2013, 08:25 PM
ugrimugri*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
I assume nobody thinks Talbot in net will actually solve anything. The core that is supposed to form the backbone of the team has looked awful and hasn't been close to meet expectations whatsoever since the lockout. The Rangers are quickly becoming the new Islanders. We all know the guy running this team is the one who should be fired, but since it's ok to be a mediocre GM for eternity under Dolan, nothing will happen. The NYR management as a whole is just bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugrimugri
The core that is supposed to form the backbone of the team has managed to win 80% of the games when Talbot has been appointed to be the starter..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimp
It's certainly not that simple, there's a little bit more to it than that. If you believe it's that simple, go ahead.

---

Please explain that "little bit more to it than that" thing.

As I posted a little earlier, I don't expect that the rest of the Rangers are overwhelmed and jumping with joy when an underperforming Hankie gets a significant payraise for the next 7 years. It might be a problem that will be significant regarding Hankie's NYR future games as well.