View Single Post
Old
12-26-2013, 07:17 AM
TLow97

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanned On It View Post
I hate dudes that want the game to be over by the end of the 2nd or third period... it just really irks me for some reason. I'm not talking about blow-outs or whatever, I'm talking about good, close games. It's like there's always that one dude that acts like he has somewhere better to be and doesn't give a crap about anything lol. I just think to myself, "Well then why are you here playing with us, then? Do you not love the sport as we do?"
FOR REAL. I don't think I could play with anyone like that. Makes me think he/she will leave me out to dry. Seems like an expensive sport to not care or give a good effort.

Regarding the OP, I think everyone comes into the game in general with their own goals and purposes, whether they think about them or not.

Probably the most important thing for me, aside from good exercise and beers, is playing the game the right way. Doing the uncomfortable things like backchecking/forechecking, skating THROUGH pucks (instead of coasting in on the opponent), doing the dirty work along the boards and going to the net.

TLow97 is offline   Reply With Quote