View Single Post
Old
01-26-2004, 11:00 PM
goalchenyuk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejaculine
Wow! very touchy guy arent ya? How was I insulting. I didnt to argue for the millionth time the fact that saku is by far our best player and each time we lose a game it's let's trade saku time! Well I'm quite fed up with it. It's getting to the point where we always have to trade are best players. It wasnt ny intention to be insulting, if I hurt your feelings, well i'm sorry. But i'm pretty sick of this trade Koivu stuff. The whole team was to blame, and I don't think the key to winning is to trade your best player to get a bigger one with less skill. If you wanna get bigger, don't trade a player that shift after shift hits, shoots and plays good D. Trade a player that doesnt hit....
i understand that for those who think that Koivu is irreplaceable, it's no funny to read his name everywhere since two days .I also understand you already have given your point by the past, but if you don't want to talk one more time about that subject , just go to another thread but insulting people don't give anything