View Single Post
Old
01-26-2004, 11:12 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Thanks NWT, I argree Buturlin should be considered and with a new GM, perhaps they reconsider as long as he doesn't ask for too much money. Eneqvist I'd like to see him brought over, but if his team is moved up to the SEL, I wonder if he would leave there to play in Hamilton, unless he takes a shot at the 3rd or 4th as thats where we could have some spots open next year.

I think Lambert gets a contract, but Deveaux I think is on the bubble. I watched him play the other day and he looked good, but it all depends on what day you watch him. Still I think he should be signed, as he could help Hamilton next year down the middle, bringing size, face-offs, physical play (at times) and will drop the gloves (since Blouin, Carpentier could be gone and Dwyer is a RFA).

Glenn should get a shot even if it's in the ECHL. Selig it's not looking good for him. Kind of like Craig Murray out of Michigan a few years back but with less production.

As for the FA's and OA's, I like Bourque, he's big and works hard. There's also a guy on Cornell, Hornby, who reminds me of Begin but slightly bigger. He's a real engery crash and bang player, but limited offensive skills outside of NCAA.