View Single Post
Old
01-27-2004, 12:18 AM
sandman08

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0v
i understand that for those who think that Koivu is irreplaceable, it's no funny to read his name everywhere since two days .I also understand you already have given your point by the past, but if you don't want to talk one more time about that subject , just go to another thread but insulting people don't give anything
i dont see whats so insulting in what he said at all
heres an example:

guy walks down the street and points at another guy and says "You are the biggest piece of @@@@ on this side of the ****ing street"
- that is insulting.

peter pocklington walks into press conference and says "hi im peter pocklington, owner/ceo of the edmonton oilers, im annoucing im trading wayne gretzky to the LA Kings for money."
a reporter than stands up in the back and says "thats the stupidest and worst thing ive ever heard"
- that is not insulting.. thats a reporter stating HIS opinion on what happened

the only thing that could be remotely insulting in ejaculine's comment was the fact he would rather trade anyone other than koivu on the team for arnott.. because when i read it, i see he means that a trade of arnott for koivu straight up is stupid, not the people who made the thread, or who are all for it or who think it should happen etc etc.. but the trade itself is stupid