View Single Post
Old
12-27-2013, 11:15 AM
sa cyred
Offseason...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawkins121 View Post
Yeah I feel like it would be a mistake to break up those 3 at this point.

However, I do think it might be time to move Raffl back down the lineup despite how hot the first line has been. I think the reason Giroux and Voracek are killing it right now is because they are talented players who got off to slow starts and now the bounces are starting to go their way. It's not because Raffl was the missing piece that somehow complements those two perfectly.

There are 9 legitimate top 9 players on the team and Raffl isn't one of them. Berube shouldn't make this harder than it has to be.
I dont think it is just chance that at the exact same game Raffl is put on that line they start producing. Maybe it does show that a faster player is worth playing on that line. That means players like Hartnell, Simmonds, Vinny and even B.Schenn shouldnt be on there. Downie isnt a speed demon either. Don't know who else to put there.

You dont reward a player who is playing well by demoting him. No matter if one thinks it's because of Giroux or Voracek.

Side note: Anyone else getting tired of Downie being hurt? What is it, the 4th time since he has been here?

sa cyred is offline   Reply With Quote