View Single Post
Old
12-27-2013, 10:22 PM
Fortheloveofthegame

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
If you're saying the team only carries it in 2 of every 100 times, I will disagree with you all day long because I refuse to be as wrong as that proposition is. Stating that the Earth is a cube is less incorrect than saying the Preds only carry in 2% of the time. Claiming gravity repels objects from the surface of the planet is less incorrect. The team doesn't get the puck into the offensive zone 100 times in most games ... they'd have to carry in 2 times every 2-3 games for your absurd assertion to be remotely true.

Wilson was the reason twice for too many men penalties in one game ... but according to you he gets benched for carrying the puck in ... make up your mind. Wilson gets in the doghouse when he has brainfarts in every zone. Watch his play from the games before getting benched and really pay attention to what he does. Missed defensive assignments ... inexcusable turnovers in neutral ice ... and on and on.

Forsberg got 4th line minutes only after numerous errors and failing to perform offensively while contributing to goals allowed game after game with more ice time. Horrendous +/-, directly contributing to goals against by failing to meet the simple defensive requirements of a winger in any system (including the Preds), one career goal and that 5on3 ... but those are only facts so why let them interfere with a rant.
What team have you been watching this year! EVER member of this team , veterans included have ad brain farts, major turnovers and cause too many men penalties!
I will argue as another poster did during the game you are referring to. Wilson was the cause of the first too many men, the defense was for the second one, on "said game". This whole team, all season long has not "paid attention to detail and maid numerous BAD TURNOVERS yet Smith, Eilson Bourque are the ones benched,
Heard the Dallas announcers say Ruff WANTS his young guys to creat and take chances even if it results in a turnover! What a difference in coaching and how much more fun to play the game!

Fortheloveofthegame is offline   Reply With Quote