I only own my mind..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanned On It View Post
Prove it.
Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERE 24 View Post
Rangers fans will crucify me for saying so, but I'd actually rather go after Carter than Nash.

Carter is a little younger, his cap hit is more than 2.6M less and he is a lot less "valuable" in terms of what assets you have to give up. The length of his deal stinks, but the cap hit is actually pretty manageable and I actually think he and Richards could be awesome together.
Quote:
I haven't weighed in on Nash's value and I don't particularly want him in NY, though I do think he would make us a much greater threat this year. I've never been a huge fan of Nash; I like him, I know he can dazzle, but to me he's always been overrated, and I would rather just stay the course and not move any roster players/assets/add his contract going forward. All that said, Columbus fans ARE, indeed, going to be sore when they see what kind of return Nash brings in, if traded. Especially this IheartZherdev clown who has 9 posts per page everytime I click in one of these threads to see if there's been any actual news/rumors.

You have too much personal interested invested in the situation buddy. Nash isn't going to get the return a lot of you are expecting. I've seen big name players get traded for very good returns. I've never seen anyone traded for the kind of return being speculated in a lot of the posts here. When Nash goes, you're going to be disappointed. I can't understand how someone could care so much as to spend hours and hours out of the last several days constantly defending his value to a bunch of people who aren't even remotely going to have an impact on what his value ultimately turns out to be. You should get some fresh air.
Quote:
At the deadline I said, **** it pay the price for Nash, and I don't even LIKE Nash. I'm really NOT sure he'd be the difference here but he IS one player who plays the way we need to be playing. He can create his own chances, that's for sure.
Quote:
I would take Semin for 2 years at 5M in NY and gladly forget all about Rick Nash.

Quote:
I doubt we end up with Ryan, but I have no interest in Nash at this point. He's a good player, but Howson is out of his mind and we just finished first in the East and were 1 game away from the SCF. I don't feel compelled to shake things up enough to land Nash.

Nothing As It Seems is offline   Reply With Quote