View Single Post
Old
12-27-2013, 10:56 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortheloveofthegame View Post
Hey buddy (very condescending, I might add). Don't worry about my spelling. Your crap Webster definitions and your inability to take any form of criticism makes me realize that no matter what, you think you are a hockey knowledgeable fan!
I will end this, because I know I am correct, and you "think" you are..........and your reply about spell check just tells me, you have nothing else.
Ruff left Buffalo after many years, just like Trotz should be is anyone had the cocos to do it. Unfortunately Poille is in a tough position.
I take criticism from those who aren't making asinine comments like players get benched for carrying the puck into the offensive zone or that the team only tries to carry in 2% of the time. You are just as "correct" as the Preds are winners tonight at Dallas. In other words, your absurd assertions are wrong. No player got benched for carrying the puck into the offensive zone ... the team doesn't try to carry the puck in only 2% of the time, Forsberg didn't slide to 4th line type minutes for his carrying the puck in with it having nothing to do with his play leading directly to goals and his glaring lapses with minimal defensive responsibilities. As I said, when you want to start discussing the game based on reality and fact ... let me know. Nothing you posted tonight was based on either.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote