View Single Post
Old
12-28-2013, 11:11 AM
INDhockeyfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxPRODxX View Post
Well add another 5 game losing streak to are rep. Original I was all for keeping Trotz and firing Poile but I am slowly losing faith in Trotz's. Great coach but system that suck for are offensive struggling team. His system requires a team to have at least one or two go to guys on the offensive which we don't have. We just aren't a playoff team this year.

In my opinion we have Four situations we can play out:

1. Fire David Poile and make Paul Felton Interim GM , Sign one or two big free agents (Gaborik, Vanek, Callahan, Moulson), See how Trotz's system works with a true top 6 forward, and if his system still fails consider coaching change.

2. Fire David Poile and make Paul Felton Interim GM, Fire Barry Trotz and make Lane Lambert Interim Head Coach (Housley stays As. Coach) , Sign top 6 forward free agents

3. Same as situation 2 but hire Guy Boucher

4. Don't fire anyone and have an all out " Firesale"

So guys post what you think and what your thoughts are
1. Don't count on any of those FA to sign here given how bad we are and Trotz still the coach.

2. I'd be OK with Lambert as our interiem coach so we can tank.

3. This is the option I like the best with any coach who isn't in the current organization as our coach whether it be Boucher, Laviolette or whoever gets fired at the end of the seaosn.

4. Firesale everybody coach, GM, and players

5. Fire Trotz and keep Poile.

INDhockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote