View Single Post
Old
01-16-2007, 03:26 PM
schmieder44

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Fletch;7687425]not sure why you'd say 'great, 10 points,' when it's a guy who's largely played the third and fourth lines, with a couple on the top line, and who gets around 12 minutes of ice time per game, some of the killing penalties. Isn't that about what you'd want from that kind of guy?

I dunno. Maybe there's no room for a Ward on this team, fine. I'll reiterate my problem with Renney: I just think things should make sense. Too much with him doesn't make sense, and I think the messages he sends aren't always crystal clear, and perhaps they should be.

You make good points. I guess what can be expected from him in that capacity you laid out. Renney does make u scratch your head with the his lines. I guess my issue/point is what has Ward done that make him unbenchable, his role can bascially be filled with several people on the current team and several young people in hartford. He is calling Renney out in the media how he hasnt made it clear to him what is happening. We've seen alot of this with certian NFL teams and its not productive. Coming from Jason Ward.....I just dont want to hear it

schmieder44 is offline   Reply With Quote