Old
12-29-2013, 10:33 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
You coming to the game on Monday?
Most likely not. Just quit my job and nee to save cash. Been having a LOT of trouble focusing lately and this is a golden opportunity to focus, apply to the three colleges I want to apply to and just relax after an incredibly damaging job. Also a chance to write. My record for a novel is 195 pages single space in 2 weeks.

As much as I would love to head down to the game.

A) Much like all of you, my raging passion for the Preds is muted The team is not exactly setting the world on fire, I'm in severe depression, and my fall back psychological option is to run every possible trade to improve the team in my head. (Yeah, I love you too Asperger's). That's not healthy. I NEED to focus on my goals; history degree, writing, seasonal work till I add an ungodly debt by going to college.

B) A TON of my friends outside of hockey circles are here and there's just not enough time for them and Preds. This frankly is a chance to see a bunch of friends before I go into lock down mode.

I'd love to see you Adzy but I'm going to be a very busy man in the next 6 months.

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote