Old
12-29-2013, 11:46 AM
HarrisonFord
Resident Leaf Homer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponder View Post
1) Galchenyuk
We've all seen him, he's damn, damn good, with huge upside.

2/3) Yakupov/Hertl
Tough for me to decide between these two. Not a fan of Yakupov's attitude, needs to learn to work hard and play d, but his talent is definitely exceptional. Hertl is better right now, and hasn't been causing the same locker room drama, but I feel his upside might not be quite as high.

4/5/6/7) Murray/Rielly/Lindholm/Trouba
I really can't really distinguish between these 4, all awesome in their own way. I all lots of drafts any one of these guys would be the top dman in the draft, but this draft was crazy stacked on d. You could probably merge these 4 and Yakupov/Hertl, tough to decide between any of these 6.

8) Teravainen
I like his skill set a lot, when he makes it to the NHL I think people are going to be very impressed.

9) Forsberg
Love his talent, big frame too.

10) Maata
Lot's of options here, but I went with Maata, smart dman who is already looking quite good in the NHL.
Really like this list. Though I'd like to slot Hertl down below Forsberg. I think we're all just seeing the product of a hot start, and playing with some great players. I can't get myself to believe that he's better than the top 9 players listed.

HarrisonFord is online now   Reply With Quote