View Single Post
Old
01-27-2004, 02:47 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus915
I dunno, call me crazy but I happen to think we are THE best fans in the league.....we are as knowledgable as any fan base in the league as well and yet we might be the most jaded and negative fans in the leauge.....Its like an oxymoron......Even with the recent poor play of our team, there is still 32 games left....this puppy is far from over and I still believe we are going to make the playoffs and make a nice run once we get there and so I'm suprised so many folks here are thinking its over and we are done....Maybe I'm being a bit polyannish here but I firmly believe we are going to make a strong playoff run and though its great that we have a forum here to criticize and make suggestions for the team to improve, it would also be nice to support the club as well. I can guarantee, once the Rangers win 4 or 5 of their next 6 games, the bandwagon will be plentiful seeing that as we all know, we can be also the most fickle of fans....ya think?....

-Max
This was written every year in January for the last 7 years, thats why you get all this negativity. Get it?