View Single Post
Old
12-31-2013, 09:56 AM
SnowblindNYR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanned On It View Post
While it's nice to read and I agree with your point, this post is ironic coming from you. But the first step is admitting you have a problem, right!?

Anyway... I'm loving Zucc this season. The guy is playing his ass off. What amazes me is how damn effective he is on the forecheck with that small body of his. I've seen him get on opposing defensemen behind the other team's goal-line and strip them of the puck time and time again using smart body positioning and checking. It's amazing how effective he can be for being such small guy. He's also been making great passes to the slot and should have a few more assists if not for the fact that our team can't finish.

The one knock I have on Zucc right now is that his wrist-shot/snap-shot from medium-range is pretty weak. It seems odd for any NHL'er to have such a weak wrist-shot from the high-slot these days which I guess is why I'm able to notice it when Zucc shoots from there. I don't know if this is something he can improve at this point in his career but damn he would be THAT much better if he was a sniping threat from the high-slot.
I don't know why it's ironic coming from me. I hold Lundqvist to a higher standard than most because I don't think his great play most of his career makes him immune from criticism (in fact his great play means that his standards are higher than anyone else on this team). BRB trolls every post with his nonsense insulting anyone and everyone that disagrees with him. He thinks that he's a better fan than everyone because he *****es about every player on the team. Then he insults them. Unprovoked called me a "joke" the other day. Wish ****ing ignore didn't let you see quoted posts, as 99% of posts get quoted and completely defeats the purpose of ignore.

SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote