View Single Post
Old
12-31-2013, 09:10 AM
NickyFotiu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Then he should take it to a different thread. Are we not allowed to praise Zuccarello in his own thread? This is borderline trolling. I actually HATE how militant the mods are about threads going slightly off topic, but an appreciation thread about Zucc becoming a "***** about the team thread" is more than slightly off topic. His act is just getting tired. It's all the same thing in every post. I do that with Lundqvist sometimes, but at least I only keep it to GDTs. He *****es about everyone and strikes anyone that says a nice thing about a player down, insulting them because he has a holier than thou attitude about him being a superior fan to everyone else because of his "objectivity". When all it is is pessimism. If his opinion were correct we'd be worse than Buffalo this year.
Do not let him bother you. He has been dead wrong over and over again with his Zooks hatred. At this point I look at his negativity as a good luck charm. I'd be scared if he becomes positive about Zooks given his prior track record.

NickyFotiu is offline   Reply With Quote