Old
01-18-2007, 07:48 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathgate View Post
The point I'm making is this team focuses on the short term,not long term. Straka is a good guy and hard working. However what happens to Dawes and Prucha. Krog is a mystery. Never shown much. Immonen did not look out of place. The Rangers are known for giving up quickly on potential stars. Middleton,Norstrom, Apps, Bennett, are just a few names. tHE dEVS PLAY Parise, Gionta ,and Gomez as rookies. Why can't we develop Prucha, Immonen et al. SBOB,TB, Atlanta and others are willing to be patient. Many other posters and season ticket holders would also be patient. Give us what we deserve, a foundation to grow. It's frustrating. The purge may have been smoke and mirrors. I was initially sucked in. No more!
I don't dislike Straka. And I'm not anti-Straka. But if they are going to bring him back. And bring Nylander back. And bring Shanahan back. How is this team going to be much different next year? It's not

And your point about the Devils is well taken. Why has Hale, Martin, Parise and Zajac managed to secure themselves a place on a team that have won three Cups since the Rangers last won one?