View Single Post
Old
01-01-2014, 11:54 AM
drwpreds

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashville615 View Post
His supporting cast has never been elevated either. Peoplr are looking for something to complain about and "stat" check with a microscope. His on ice play does not reflect anything other than an elite d man on a below average team with outdated coaching schemes.
This- exactly........

As a team, 5 on 5 we are minus 24- I guess all the Weber haters think that is all his fault. Of course his numbers are not going to be great as far as plus/minus and goals allowed, etc.......

What do you think our 5 on 5 team numbers would be without Weber? A heck of a lot worse than -24, I can guarantee you that.

If all our fans felt about Weber the way some on this board do, I wouldn't blame him for wanting out of Nashville- in any other true hockey market, Weber would be treated like a God- but not on this board.

All I am saying is that with all the problems we have right now, (and there are alot) there shouldn't be one second of talk about Weber being an issue. To quote Jay-Z- "We got 99 problems, but Shea Weber ain't one"......