View Single Post
Old
01-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Wachovia Center

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Wachovia Center Send a message via Yahoo to Wachovia Center
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact View Post
That's an odd sounding problem to me because I have trouble visualizing it. Have you always had problems stopping in these skates? As for the going out sideways part, that kinda sounds like severely coned wheels. But I'm also not completely sure what you mean by going out sideways.
By going out sideways, I mean that i can't keep the skates straight up and down... Think of how your skates look when your feet are spread far apart - that's what mine look like even if I have my skates touching each other. Yes, I always have had problems stopping, since I can't support the skate to stop, instead it just kind of flops around and I almost fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD
sounds like the boot is still very stiff and your not getting the laces tight enough.
The boot isn't stiff at all, I've had these skates for almost a year now, and have skated almost everyday, I've also tried lacing them up so tight it hurts, and I still have the same problem.

Wachovia Center is offline   Reply With Quote