View Single Post
Old
01-02-2014, 12:26 AM
OnDuty

vCash: 500
Morin, Hagg, and Ghost are 3-5 years away from making significant contributions to the team, so patience is critical.

I don't think the Flyers are super far away. They have two glaring needs, a #1 defenseman. Hopefully one of our prospects turns into that guy. And our other need is a elite scoring winger to play with G. We can probably get one through the draft or wait a couple years till Bobby Ryan is a FA.

We need to get rid of Hartnell for a 1st round pick. (Teams will probably do that at the deadline. Believe it or not but Hartnell is a 20+ goal scorer and teams will pay a first rounder to get one.)

Trade Kimmo at the deadline if he waives his NMC. (Again a teams will give up a 1st round pick to get him). But I would not mind keeping him though. Seeing as though we will probably squeak into the playoffs I doubt Homer will make that trade.

Maybe trade our pick, and a pick acquired in the Timonen trade, and Coburn for Ekblad, who hopefully becomes a #1 defenseman sooner than later.

Lastly, give B. Schenn more ice time. I would really like to see him play on G's wing.

OnDuty is offline   Reply With Quote