View Single Post
Old
01-18-2007, 08:34 PM
Salz

vCash: 500
I had such a wonderful dream last night

I dreamt that Marc Savard was centering our 2nd line and Shanahan and Prucha were his wings. How perfect would he be right now on that 2nd line? Thanks alot, Neil Smith. Man, we've had so many chances to have a solid 2nd line center(trading Savard, drafting Jessiman over a couple of guys who are doing fine as 2nd line centers right now) it just really pisses me off. I don't think Immonen is 2nd line center material right now but we ought to give Dubinsky a chance since he has more upside. Promote Dubinsky! I'm not really one of those guys who is knowledgeable on our prospects like many of you are; what are we looking at here with Dubinsky? Does he have Top 6 potential? Is he a playmaker type? Do you believe he's ready to step in right away? I want to be an organization who can resolve problems by tapping into the farm. Like Edge said in a previous post, it really shows the state of our organization when we need to sign a guy like Jason Krogg (or brad isbister) to fill a hole. This is a sad mess.

Salz is offline   Reply With Quote