View Single Post
Old
01-03-2014, 09:31 AM
INDhockeyfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashville View Post
This was only mentioned once in the thread, but Fisher is our best player by a country mile right now. Yes, the OT goal was on him, but he's been all heart lately and is racking up points at a pretty obscene rate right now. Maz played really well also; he stopped some very, very quality chances. We may have outshot the Bruins, but in terms of quality opportunities it was much closer, if not in favor of the Bruins (for some reason I can't track down the official scoring chances from the game). Happy with a point at TD Garden; tough place to play.
Fisher is very streaky. He'll rack up points like crazy then go cold for weeks. Usually what happens is he'll get injured and then take weeks to get back to where he was. Fish was playing great at the beginning of the season then got injured and it has taken him till now to get back to where he was. I also think the chemistry between him Wilson and Hornqvist has really clicked now. Hopefully Fisher can stay healthy and continue his hot streak. If Fisher and Legwand could ever get hot at the same time this team could be scoring like crazy but it never happens. It's either one or the other and when both are cold we don't score at all.

I think Cullen and Stalberg have been the biggest disappointments to me. They are the 3rd line when we thought they'd be on the 1st. Spaling has outplayed Stalberg.

INDhockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote