View Single Post
01-03-2014, 03:17 PM
vCash: 500
In any form of management, if you have someone that no longer wants to be with the organization, you have to move on.

I'm a big fan of DZ, saw him playing here a long time. He played a lot of good hockey for this organization, including adding to the playoff success the team has had.

But with how things have come to pass, DZ is in a detrimental situation for his career. I can see why he would want out.

AV isn't the same with every player, Pouliot got unconditional TLC until he turned it around, and it's been the complete opposite with DZ.

Ulfie who coaches the D, has billet connections with John Moore through his son Phil.

Add to that rumors about Arniel hating on single party boy types, I can see why DZ and his agency feel he is being alienated.

From the Rangers perspective. Move on. Cash in on the asset, it's not the first time that they've mismanaged an asset, won't be the last.

Get value, bank on Newport in repping their client up and getting you some trade interest if teams are offering pennies on the dollar.

They probably can't get a top 4 D or top 6 forward at this point (and it ain't happening with trade demands). Get 2-3 prospects that are on the cusp from a team desperate for a defenseman in a multiplayer deal.

Mikos87 is offline   Reply With Quote