View Single Post
Old
01-03-2014, 03:21 PM
g04tm4n

vCash: 500
Hello everyone

I am a new member here, and I could really use your assistance on skate advice. I have posted on 2 other forums, but it seems that the guys here know what they are talking about.

I am looking to purchase new bauer skates, but I am very worried about sizing. There is no hockey shop in my country that stocks Bauer, so I cannot go and fit the skates. These are the skates I have owned before, and foot measurements:

first pair: Reebok 3k size 7, these were too small and hurt my feet, but I still used them

second pair: Bauer vapor x:02, size 8 if I can remember correctly. I fit these, back when we still had one Bauer dealer in the country. I only skated with them twice and they got stolen along with my car, so I am not sure, the fit seemed fairly good, but maybe a tad long in the front. however perfect in the heel.

current pair: CCM u+ 04 size 7. I am not entirely sure how I feel about these skates, they feel like they fit, but I need to lace them extremely tight to get the correct support.

My feet measurements I took:

length : 26.1 cm
Width 10.4 cm

These might be bad measurements, as I am not too great with these kinds of things.

What worries me is that it indicates that I am a size 7 in both Bauer vapor/supreme and CCM on most sizing charts. This does not sound right to me, and I am afraid of going through all the Hassle to get the skates here and they are too small.

I am looking at purchasing either the Bauer Vapor x60, or the Suprmeme one 6 skates.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.