View Single Post
01-04-2014, 12:35 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
Yeah, I'd take half a decade over complete crap over 15 years of total mediocrity pretty easily. They sucked and turned it into something positive. We've sucked and our fans thumb their noses at the teams who actually win, and win every year. We've sucked, but at least we can say we spent the most money possible and still managed to do jack ****! Take that, Pens!

5 playoff series wins in 15 years! Suck it, Pittsburgh!

One trip beyond the 2nd round in 15 years! Keep crying, Pens fans!

You know who else has made the playoffs every year save for one since the lockout? The Penguins.

I'm sure they're really upset about that "tainted" cup. Then you have the gall to complain about money when this team has been built by money for decades? Clueless.
So I'm clueless because I believe an original 6 franchise with deep history and loyal fans should win the right way, FOR their fans? And that those same fans deserve better than to watch a minor league hockey team for a half a decade?

I don't know if "the land of no calls" is from around here but this is New York. Everyone in this city goes balls to the wall every day even if the results aren't what we expected. "If you can make it here you can make it anywhere." The city's hockey team should be no different. You're clueless for degrading an original 6 franchise and arguably the greatest city in the world by preferring a purpose driven, 5 year long suck fest over trying to ice the best team possible year after year

DelZottoHitTheNetJK is offline   Reply With Quote