View Single Post
Old
01-27-2004, 11:39 PM
future consideration

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God
No, just forget Morrow.. If you think I am high on Morrow, go take a look at our official messageboards. Morrow is everything the Stars aren't.

However, this is why I included he most valueble piece as the return in Steve Ott. He's A LOT like Morrow, but the Stars are preparing themselves for a playoff run now, not in 3 years. Ott is slightly bigger then Morrow, and has simular defensive capabilities, as well as a 50/60 point upside.. See him like a more well-rounded, not as b¡tchy Darcy Tucker. He's captain material..
I like the Ott, Erskine, and a 2nd for Satan. Ott would be great on the Sabres. As you said he's captain material, plays a very gritty game, sticks up for his teamates, is young and cheap, and can prob score 20 goals.

Can Erskine play on the right side and do you honestly think he has a #4 d-man potential? He's very tough which the Sabres need.

As for the Stars side, Satan would explode there IMO. Prob turn into a 40 goal scorer. Thats the best possible destination for him because he won't be the player solely focused on like he is in Buffalo and he wouldn't be the only player expected to score.

Lethinen Modano Satan