View Single Post
Old
01-04-2014, 10:22 AM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garv23 View Post
and of those I'm ok with Reaves and Engelland. Greene is a band-aid on skates, Bollig and Boland are decent bottom liners, but aren't feared and Downie, while actually a really good player when not in the box is really only just a talented pest.

Give me a guy like Chris Stewart or Adam McQuaid. Tough as nails, will drop with anyone and can play.
I was working off his list. Bolland's not really a fighter--a good player. Downie's a talented pest--decent (not great) middleweight/agitator. Bollig and Reaves are both bottom liners--both can really fight and are not terrible players. Greene would give our D more spine--believe he's also a right side guy. Engelland is a decent bottom pairing d-man for the Pens could can really throw them. Looking at the Pens roster--it seems almost as if their WBS roster is interchangeable with the big team. I can see them not re-signing Engelland. Wouldn't mind him.

Stewart or McQuaid would both be very good additions for us. We'll have to trade to get them. Don't suppose we could get either for Del Zotto?

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote