Old
01-04-2014, 01:57 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelZottoHitTheNetJK View Post
So I'm clueless because I believe an original 6 franchise with deep history and loyal fans should win the right way, FOR their fans? And that those same fans deserve better than to watch a minor league hockey team for a half a decade?
No, you're clueless because you think there's a "right way" to win.

Quote:
I don't know if "the land of no calls" is from around here but this is New York. Everyone in this city goes balls to the wall every day even if the results aren't what we expected. "If you can make it here you can make it anywhere." The city's hockey team should be no different.
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Quote:
You're clueless for degrading an original 6 franchise and arguably the greatest city in the world by preferring a purpose driven, 5 year long suck fest over trying to ice the best team possible year after year
Expecting an organization to have a long-term play is "degrading" it? I want to win. I want to be competitive year after year — not get stuck in this revolving door of mediocrity that you mistake for trying to "win FOR the fans." Especially when "trying to ice the best team possible year after year" hasn't paid off. The goal is to win.