View Single Post
Old
01-04-2014, 04:00 PM
I Am Classless

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
The Rangers might be the 2nd worst off organization in the sport right now (behind Edmonton who might as well be disbanded at this point)

I don't think I've ever seen a worse team at the NHL level relative to their prospect pool. Generally, prospects are inversely proportionate to performance (the Panthers are one of many examples). Some teams like Chicago and Anaheim put out dominant NHL products on top of stacked pools.

The Rangers are a garbage big league product with absolutely nothing exciting coming up through the pipeline. Miller is a solid piece but when he's far and away your best prospect -sorry JT- your pool is awful.

It's amazing how Sather has managed to pull off this combo, even by his standards.
If we're talking about organizations in trouble people underestimate how much of a mess the Devils are - I guess because they always beat us. One of the most underrated "superstars" I can think of in Kovalchuk scuttles off to Russia and they give their high-mid 1st this year to the league because of an absolutely idiotic "we're gonna win the cup!11" gambit.

The Metro is an abortion right now and I don't see any reason why any of these teams should get much better in the near future.

I Am Classless is online now   Reply With Quote