View Single Post
01-04-2014, 04:55 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Callahan Auto View Post
I hate Carcillo and even if I think the value is good, I don't want to watch him. He's a ******* that isn't just an agitator or fighter. No team needs a guy that makes malicious, non-hockey plays. Not to mention, he's barely a 4th liner at this point. People look at the fact that we're not winning and that we don't goon it up like it's some sort of correlation. In reality, it's that we can't score and Carcillo will not help us there. We get a ton of shots, win battles, and have good special teams... 5 on 5, we score less than any other team besides Buffalo because of we don't have snipers. Carcillo has been horrible shooting and scoring for the last 4 years.

I'll only agree to starting him against Philly since it's comeuppance for them sending him out against us. Besides that, I'd rather dress Jesper Fast or Danny Kristo. Carcillo offers nothing Asham, Beach, Haley, or even Stu Bickels doesn't.
They are banking on him at least pissing off his teammates and getting some emotion out of them the way Avery did.

none of the moves you suggested would do that.

We shall see...but I believe that is their ideology. A pest makes veryone uncomfortable. .opposition and locker room.