View Single Post
Old
01-04-2014, 11:40 PM
g04tm4n

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIREAYE View Post
That's great thanks. So wide feet and wide heel with a moderately high instep is what I'm seeing. Without any other indication (and trust me, when I fit skates, I need more info than what the feet looks like lol but we'll have to compromise here) that would have me look at Supreme or CCM first. A Vapor EE width even, if you want to stick to what you know.

Size 7.5 would sound decent provided you get a skate wide enough to accommodate. Look at older models on clearance or something for something other than full sizes in R width.

Interestingly enough, I took centimeter measurements of my own feet (width at the widest part) and our measurements are virtually the same. I would take 7.5 EE in Supreme based on my heel and ankle shape, but absolutely EE width in any skate.

Why don't you link us to some models that might interest you as a next step?
Thank you so much for your assistance and effort. CCM is what I am trying to get away from, I do not like the feel of the skates, I prefer Bauer, and would also consider Easton, but I know absolutely nothing about easton skates. I am fairly sure that there is not a single Easton skate in my country.

What I am essentially looking for is an intermediate level skate, any one that would work best for me. if you have any suggestions, please advise?

Would EE not be slightly too wide in Supreme? I am off to the rink now for a free skate session, I will be using my CCM u+ 04 size 7 D. Usually I just tie them up very tight and ignore all the pressure points, I would rather skate than worry about a bit of pain. What I will do today is focus on exactly where the skate feels too tight, this might help, as I can then also measure with the footbed of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manictech View Post
Haha sorry just messing with you
lol :p

g04tm4n is offline   Reply With Quote