View Single Post
Old
01-05-2014, 01:25 AM
Officer Friendly
Got Nothin To Say

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelZottoHitTheNetJK View Post
Anyone have highlights of the Kreider fight? Had a wedding tonight and could only watch the highlights (of course they put on the performance of the year)
haha I wouldn't call it a fight its more of a tug and tackle.

Overall I thought the team played well, the one thing that was evident was the breakout. That what it seems like the team needs to work on. When they are quick on the puck and have great breakouts they seem to be able to control the play. When they don't do that it seems like the D is not able to handle the other team due to the Man D. Torts system made it easier to compensate for that failed break out with the Zone D and the 6 goalie system. This team can do well but to help the offense the team will give up some on D, I would hope that Sather can make a deal or two maybe get another PMD or OFD so that this way they can contribute more. While it would be nice to have some toughness having the ability to move the puck will make it so much easier.

This seems like a wash of a season, I can't see them going to far this year but never know stranger things have happened

Officer Friendly is offline   Reply With Quote