View Single Post
Old
01-05-2014, 12:17 PM
shinchanyo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWOW View Post
I didnt lose any sleep over it. I just think it was bush league. Its the same thing in baseball when you grandstand a home run.

I liked that Cherry showed Jaden Schwarz goal celebrations. Humble kid. I dont mind goal celebrations and I definitely like trash talking because it adds to the game.

But doing it at the end of a game after an empty netter is pretty lame. I dont care what team drafted him or what country he represents.
i would think it was way way beyond bush league based on your reaction. Then watching it it's not way way beyond bush league so like I said I only disagree with the overreaction. Clearly it's not exactly what's accepted in terms of typical celebrating though everyone agrees on that. Or should we maybe call it Buch league

In particular when I read MH's post I thought he actually hurt someone physically with a tomahawk or slew foot or something. That's how bad MH's reaction was.

Does any1 think Skjei was doing such a good job frustrating Buch that Buch targeted him on the bench there?