View Single Post
Old
01-28-2004, 02:48 AM
Brooklyn Ranger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by klingsor
Franky, I find it amazing how some people can be positive.

Just wish some could accept my negativity about Sather and Dolan without accusing me of being a bad fan.
I think all things considered, the very fact that we are still here *****ing and moaning about the Rangers shows how committed we are as fans. The absolute worst thing that can happen would be if the fans stopped caring all together--not that we are critical of the group of players who currently play for the Rangers.

I will be a Ranger fan for the rest of my life--period, end of story. However, that doesn't mean that I will blindly follow whatever bozo is running the organization into ground. I will NOT blindly root for a bunch of thirtysomething mercernaries who come here for their retirement contract. And I certainly won't cheer them just because they occasionally make the right or even a pretty play. I've watched enough crappy, indifferent, lazy hockey to last a lifetime in the last 6+ years and I am sick and tired of it.

NEVER assume just because I (and others such as Klingsor) am critical that I somehow care less than you.