View Single Post
Old
01-28-2004, 02:54 AM
Bruwinz37

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man
Yikes, there's the pot calling the kettle black. Maybe you need to watch more Centre Ice and observe Gauthier a bit more.

Gauts is a hard-hitting young defenseman with a cheap contract - like a Kasparitis type (minus the contract). He'd slide in nicely into Boston's lineup as the #3/4/5. Rolston is a great two-way player with a relatively larger contract than Gauthier and is approaching 31 years old.

Whether Boston needs Gauthier or not, or whether Calgary needs Rolston or not, I couldn't care less. IMO, the value is fair there - and that's the issue being discussed.

So yes, I do think it's equal value all things considered, and you can't sway me from that opinion. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean you're opinion is more valid.
Wow you gots some thin skin brotha. Brian Rolston is one of the best PKers in the league. He has scored 30 goals in a season. He is an excellent skater. He certainly has his flaws but he is a better hockey player than Denis Gauthier who is what, the Flames 4th or 5th defenseman? Believe me I like Gauthier, but you have his value seriously misplaced.