Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Beef Runner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg12lw View Post
Since his 4 point game:

14GP 2G 2A 4PTS -11

What's the difference? (besides a lot of bad turnovers and poor defensive decisions)

Matt Read has fallen off a cliff (Downie has been awful too for the record)

Read made that line go offensively, not Sean. Not Steve.

One good 9 game stretch and there are threads on the main board...rest of his career, his thread is 5 pages down on our board

Funny how that works out isn't it....

You can talk 'potential' all you want -- this is what Couts is. He will get ****** matchups because he is very good defensively. And while he has the offensive talent, the numbers will not consistently be there for him. He will be our checking line center for a long damn time and that makes me very happy. But he will not be the scorer everyone here thinks he will be.

My prediction: Laughton is the number 2 Center on this team in 3-4 years, Couts continues to be a very solid checking line center, and all your Couturier boners cool off....

First 19 Games, 4 points

Next 9 Games, 10 points

Next 14 Games, 4 points

But he's the Yzerman and Francis type still....right?

Before the attack comes, and I know it will, let me just say I love couts for what he brings to this team. My point now, and all along, is that he's not gonna be the 60-65 point player you all think he will be.
Birth date: December 7, 1992.

Last I checked, consistency isn't a hallmark of 21 year old's games.