View Single Post
Old
01-28-2004, 05:31 AM
Ice Cream Man
Size? lol

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmir
I infer from your statement that rolston's value goes down because Calgary has no imminent need for a player of his nature. Yet, where would Gauthier fit on the Bruins blueline? Would he even dress for the Bruins? Jillson is younger and more skilled then Gauthier and still has found himself watching from the pressbox. Therefore, your point, if it was your point, is mute. Calgary has no need for Rolston, and Boston has no need for Gauthier do we need to discuss this further.
Wow. If Jillson is being benched so Ian Moran can play, then I'd think there's something seriously wrong on Beantown's blueline.....they'd probably make Gauthier drive the zamboni or something!

Rolston's value goes down from a Calgary offer 'cause we don't need him that badly. Gauthier's the offer, take it or leave it.

BRW, Gauthier and Jillson play two totally different style of games. I guarantee you that if the B's had Gauthier in their lineup, it wouldn't be a PR disaster like some other person mad eit out to be - his hits are out of this world.

Oh yeah, I think you meant to say "moot", not "mute".