Thread: Confirmed with Link: [EDM/BUF] Linus Omark For Conditional 6th '14
View Single Post
Old
01-06-2014, 01:52 PM
TheWarriorSwe

vCash: 500
Am sure you guys are to busy arguing if Sam Gagner is the most gritty player on the current squad instead of following your lost child Linaeus Omark!

As for gagner i have to say dude rather float than tackle, but he did take a fight that one time a season ago. Wich clearly make him the gritiest player on the current squad.

As for Omark, he got his first point as a Sabre last game. He led the PP like a boss. Had amazing puck skill when he touched the puck. Randomly dumped the puck behind the net. I think it was Ott who took it into the net goalie saved and Dartangang burried it.

Clearly a glorious goal completly set up by Omark.
As far as D goes an unofficial official interview with the swedish board of hockey he was said quoting "after leaving the oilers organisation i was told to stop tanking and play D, its a completly new thing to me here in north america but i hope i can learn how to contribute".

Omark was seen backchecking and he even one time threw himself down and blocked a shoot, belive it?
I sure know i wouldnt if i didnt see it with my own eyes.

I would say that you guys were stupid for letting Omark go.
Clearly thou this was one of the bold moves Mctavish talked about. It was all about Omark infiltrating the Sabres organisation, stearing the ship in the right direction and picking up points. Making sure Edmonton outtanks Buffalo.

Bold bold Mctavish and another first pick for edmonton, oh when will it end?!?!?

TheWarriorSwe is offline   Reply With Quote