Montreal Canadiens related vintage picture
View Single Post
01-06-2014, 10:03 PM
Join Date: Mar 2013
Originally Posted by
Thank you so much!!
I don't know why I never looked for that boxscore before... I really appreciate it.
A few notes:
1) In a 12-0 win, Lafleur ended up with only one assist (probably smoked a whole pack before the game);
2) Tremblay got 2 penalties at 0:34, so did a Penguin named Carlyle. Randy Carlyle. I wonder if they fought or if it's only two minors;
3) It took 7 goals and 40 minutes for Herron to be pulled (maybe that's where Tremblay got the idea...);
4) Like Lafleur, Shutt also had only one assist;
5) 12-0 and not a single hat-trick;
6) Most points: Lapointe (4 assists);
7) Total pts for Shutt-Lemaire-Lafleur: 4 (0 points on the last 8 goals).
Thanks again, that was fun!
Who got the goals - I gots to know
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by HABSonaroll