View Single Post
Old
01-07-2014, 04:28 PM
SephF
Visually Better

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
If that's the case, why didn't St. Louis make it? Because he's 10x the player Nash is and has been to more international competitions than him. It doesn't make sense.

Kunitz making it just makes me shake me head. Talk about favoritism. Just because he plays with Crosby doesn't mean he deserves to be on the team. Taking him over St. Louis and Giroux is ridiculous.

I could go on and on and yes, I get it. There will always be question marks, but there are a few big ones that don't make a lot of sense.
Well as far as MSL vs Nash goes (and I'm rattled about MSL) I guess it's because MSL is only really useful if he's used in a top-6 role and it seems like they wanted to have their wingers to be more goal scorers as opposed to play makers. Nash is versatile and plays a shut down role effectively, has always done good for TC internationally and even played on big ice last year during the lockout.

Nash has a spot on my team on the wing with Toews but with that being said I also had MSL on the first line so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmi Jenkins View Post
He's Literally the Most Overrated player in the League. He scores a bit and LOOKS like he should be a really dominant force, but isn't really ever. Doesn't win anything and is just a rich man's Dustin Penner, when we're being honest. He's tremendously overrated and I wonder if how much he's overrated by hockey people will get him into the HHOF?
He was dominant last season, and played very well in the 2010 Olympics. Like I said he was 1/3 of the best line for Team Canada last games. I have a feeling TC wants to play Nash with Toews again.