View Single Post
Old
01-07-2014, 09:21 PM
hockeyfreak7

vCash: 500
Wow, some serious Emery hating in here. The guy's slow, sure, but he gets the job done. He's positionally sound and he battles like hell in net. That right there makes him infinitely better than Leighton and Bryzgalov, so let's get that ******** out of here.

Nobody would have saved either of those goals. Can't blame Emery there. He made some big saves tonight, and he's been making those kinds of saves consistently in his starts (remember the Crosby breakaway?). Yeah, Emery is the least of my concerns.

Brayden Schenn stepping up big time. I'd say it's nice to see some growth in his game, but we saw a similar streak last season, so I don't really know what to expect moving forward. Hopefully he can sustain this pace this time.

Also all joking aside, Grossmann had a great game. Dude is just the definition of steady. Also thought L. Schenn played solid, and it appears he's getting an increased role as time goes on. Just need to cut that dead weight Olympian off of him, and I think he'll be much better.

hockeyfreak7 is offline   Reply With Quote