View Single Post
Old
01-08-2014, 08:41 AM
JDinkalage Morgoone
U of South Flurrida

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by prongo View Post
i actually let downie walk next year regardless. Yes. He had some chemistry with couts, but is that enough to bring him back?? That 4 million(maybe even more) he is demanding could go towards a first line winger(vanek or trade.) i like raffl, but if you get giroux another player who has elite speed and elite puck skills, he will reap the benefits ten fold.

Schenn needs to stay as the second line center. I have always been a defender of his, he gets a lot of hate around here at times. He is still extremely young, and is still developing. He might even hit 55 points this year. He has the potential once he fills out to probably max out one year at around 60-70 points getting 1st unit powerplay time. He plays the way the flyers like and has skill, which we desperately need.

My lines next year

vanek(or trade)-giroux-voracek
hartnell-schenn-simmonds
read-couts-vinny
raffl-laughton-rinaldo/rosehill/whoever

weber-pietrangelo
suter-coburn
streit-grossmann

mason
brian elliot/the monster/just someone who can play in spell of mason and we don't have to worry

stanley cup right there! Also don't worry how we got all those defenders, my top 4 lines are actually what i think we head into the season next year like.
o rly