Trade Thread Part XI: New year...no trades.
View Single Post
01-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mysidia, PA
1. Easier said than done. Injuries, regression and a new system have hurt the old core. That's what changed. Staal and Girardi might not be the fit they once were here. DZ is being forced out.
2. Nash has worked here. Nash will work better if surrounded by the right players. Most of this team is not the right players.
3. McDonagh is a Norris defenseman.
4. Kreider and Miller are developing fine.
5. So turn Brassard in to something he is not and will never be? Okay. Hagelin is that player already most nights.
6. This roster is not a tweak away.
7. Praying? Yeah that sounds like a solid plan.
You don't want them to play the lottery with the first round, and instead would rather we pray and dig gems out of the second and third round while waiting for a team not as good as you think it is to become better. Sounds good.
RIP in pape Dan Girardi
CLICK HERE >>
Does Rick Nash mostly score
goals? The answer will
<< CLICK HERE
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Ail