View Single Post
01-08-2014, 12:04 PM
vCash: 500
I have tried not to read anything because I hadn't seen them yet....but these 24/7 are absolutely horrible. I've seen the first 3 episodes thus far.

A combination of the whole thing going stale and both teams being sooooo boring. I can only watch the players walking on to the plane in slow motion with alternative rock playing in the background so many times. Very little off-ice stuff, and the drama in the games consists of arguments over a water bottle (what a joke that was). Honestly the best part was Matt Martin giving Drew Miller ****. Watching miserable Todd Bertuzzi drink corona's and Dion Phaneuf be staler than an old cracker is not enjoyable. Thank god for Mike Babcock.

Wayyy to much focus on guys like Joffrey Lupul, who is a boss and a great hockey player but is boring as hell.

Being a Rangers fan obviously made the last go around a lot more exciting, but there is no doubt that group was a solid 10x more interesting than these 2 boring teams. What can you expect when Phil Kessel and Pavel Datsyuk are the 2 stars though.