Thread: Malik
View Single Post
Old
01-23-2007, 01:23 PM
clmetsfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugerya View Post
Scapegoat? In a sense, but he still deserves everything he is getting. Sure we can bash others, and we do, but he is on the first pairing with the best line and he is so much worse than last season. It's really Renney that is frustrating us, he is unwilling to treat everyone the same.

But people forget so soon, they say the Poti was the scapegoat last year, but how many battles and threads did we have on Roszival where many of us including me felt like he was a floating turd for half the season. I remember Tyutin getting slammed last year for being inconsistent. Ozonlinsh anyone?
But I'm not talking about the message boards, I'm talking about the Garden crowd. I thought their treatment of Poti was over the line last year, too, and more a product of him being overhyped as "the new Leetch" (what a joke, but not his fault) when he got here than his actual lack of production.

The Malik treatment just seems so out of right field. Like I said, I don't see much of a difference from last year. If the offense was playing up to its potential then people wouldn't care about Malik.

clmetsfan is offline   Reply With Quote