View Single Post
Old
01-09-2014, 10:46 AM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
He is not the best player, and he never will be. And yea - he does some dumb stuff. He's also very LUCKY to be on the team - given the caliber of other players.

All that said - I actually really like Rinaldo for who he is. He certainly is trying, which cannot be said for what the appearance of the team was at the start of this season.

Many people get on him on the various game threads - I am on some of those threads sometimes as the game is on.

Despite all that, I like him. I am looking forward to meeting him at the carnival. For some weird reason, he is one of my favorite players on the team. I doubt I will bother to get a jersey for him to sign - as he will probably not have a long NHL career and be well known years from now. But, ya never know.

Anyway, I am a fan of his, and I was happy to see his goal last night.

In future threads about future games, I am sure I'll keep seeing a lot of negative stuff about him on this forum.

Paint me as a guy who just likes him as a player for some reason. No matter what - he TRIES. He is busting his ass all around the ice and skates well. When everyone looked like they were just going thru the motions at the start of the season, he was not. He plays with heart.

shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote