View Single Post
Old
01-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psuhockey View Post
I wouldn't count out Gostisbehere yet either. If he comes in at the end of the AHL season and hopefully for the playoffs and tears it up like Read did, he will have a chance too. Union is a pretty good team though and could make the frozen four, killing any chance he would have for the regular season but if the Phantoms make the playoffs, he could get some time.
He is one of the players I am most excited about. I really think he has some potential, and the Flyers seem to think that as well. Sooner or later we are going to have to get younger(Cheaper) players on the back end. If they develop the right way, we can finally strike gold not only with one prospect, but a few. Ghost I have a feeling could become something special, just going to keep expectations down for now though.

Also I think Gus might be traded or even let go of. A team in need of a young defender might take a flyer on him, and I wouldn't really be opposed to it. I just feel he has no spot in this lineup, and that 1.1 million could be used effectively somewhere else.

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote