View Single Post
Old
01-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Radek27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Can We Stop It With Renney?? Fire Sather!!!

Ok I really dont know where the idea that this team sucks because of Renney. How is it his fault that Jagr isn't dominating like last year? How is it his fault that there isn't another offensive center in the franchise? How is it his fault that Hank and Prucha have going through major sophmore slumps (I hope thats what it is).

Yeah some of his roster decisions have been a little wacky, but lets not forget we have a gm who loves control and thinks he still has a clue about coaching. He maynot have the CB anymore but i'm sure he puts his smug little nose into things. He is also the one responsible for giving Renney the pieces he has to work with and as many posters on this board have pointed out there are many misssing pieces on this team.

Bottom line is Renney isn't being fired. How many coachs are we going to fire before we get rid of the gm? If this team is really looking to start playing younger players Renney is the perfect coach to have. He is a very smart guy and a teacher of the game.

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote