View Single Post
Old
01-28-2004, 08:43 PM
WhalerBoy

vCash: 500
But if thats true that Turgeon is best at center, it goes back to the one move I never really understood, which was siging him to a team that had Modano and Niew and then trading Niew for Arnott. Arnott to me is another great example of a guy who plays best at center. And your not going to move Modano, so here we are.

Ideally, if you ask me, this team needs to move Turgeon for a decent scoring winger and/or a stable def D. (im certain these are obvious points put out here a zillion times). And with Pierre's high salary, that aint happening.

Sometimes, subtraction can be a real bonus. This team has never seemed the same since Pierre got there, and as much as I think he can be a talent, it seems the 3 center thing has gotten to them. Im surprised it hasnt come down to a Jagr like situation where Dallas pays for most of his salary, and Atlanta takes him for a pick/player.

Here's a sin in Dallas-talk. Move him to Edmonton!! They could really use a rent a center! Im guessing hell wont freeze over before March 9, so forget that.